Dr. habil. Maren Voß
- Member of the Nitrogen in Europe (NinE) management committee.
- SOPRAN Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study, Subproject 2, BMBF funded Feb.2007- Jan 2010.
- WGL-Network: TRACES Ocean- Atmosphere- Land Impacts On Tropical Atlantic Ecosystems (funded by the Leibniz Institutes 2006-2008).
- Pelagic Processes and biogeochemical Fluxes in the South China Sea of southern central Vietnam: Mesocosm Experiments and Modelling (DFG 1.1.2006-31.12.2008).
- SOLAS N-fixation" Meteor-Evaluation Programm of the DFG 1.7.2003-1.12.2004, VO487/8-1.
- Pelagic Processes and biogeochemical Fluxes in the South China Sea of southern central Vietnam (DFG 1.1.2003-31.12.2005.)
- "SPOT-ON conference on Significant Processes, transformation of oceanic nitrogen" DFG funded, Warnemünde 26.06 - 01.07.2005.
- Co-ordination of the EU project "Signifincance of anthropogenic nitrogen for central Baltic Sea N-cycling" (financed by the European Commission) April 2000 - March 2003, EVK3-CT-1999-00020.
- ASI conference, 25.9.-27.9.2002, at at the Baltic Sea Research Institute Warnemünde.
- Subproject "Nurtient sources and turnover" within the joint project "Nutrition and overwintering strategies of Antarctic Krill Euphausia superba" (financed by the Federal Ministry for Research and Technology) January 1999 - December 2001.
- Running the stable isotope Laboratory at the Baltic Sea Research Institute. Permanent position at the IOW since 1997.
- 1993-1997 Postdoc position at the Baltic Sea Research Institute.
- Oct-Dec 1997 Research Project "N- budget and N-turnover in the Eastern Tropical North Pacific by means of stable nitrogen isotopes", VO 487/3-1 Cooperation with Dr. J: P. Montoya, Harvard University, Cambridge, USA and participation in a research cruise with R/V NEW HORIZON in Oct/Nov 1997 ("DeTox" cruise).