Physical Oceanography and Instrumentation
- Investigating circulation and exchange processes, in particular the exchange process between the Baltic and North seas between the Baltic Sea basin, as well as between coasts and the open sea;
- Investigating physical aspects of marine ecosystems;
- Developing circulation models and coupling them with chemical-biological models;
- Monitoring and conducting oceanographic measurements of the Baltic;
- Applying and advancing oceanographic measurement methods.
Tel.: +49 (381) 5197 111
Fax: +49 (381) 5197 114